THE ABC'S OF ROMANCE
- A – Always hold hands in public.
- B – Be your partner’s cheerleader.
- C – Celebrate your relationship by creating love rituals.
- D – Date your mate and fall in love all over again.
- E – Express your love for your partner every day.
- F – Flirt with your partner. Keep the fun in your relationship.
- G – Gaze into your partner’s eyes.
- H – Hug your partner every day.
- I – Invest in your relationship and benefit from the returns on your investment.
- J – Just do it! Don’t just think about it. Do it! Hold her, tease him, …
- K – Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Repeat often.
- L – Laugh with your partner.
- M – Make each moment together matter.
- N – Nibble on your partner’s ears.
- O – Open up to your partner.
- P – Praise your partner … and that means in public too.
- Q – Quote an erotic love poem to your partner.
- R – Recreate your first date together or one that brings back fond memories.
- S – Surprise your partner … just because.
- T – Take the time to be alone together. Too busy? Then, schedule it.
- U – Unleash your passion for your partner.
- V – Volunteer together.
- W – Write a love letter. Describe all the reasons why you love your sweetie so much.
- X – X-plore your romantic creativity together!
- Y – Your relationship with your sweetheart needs to be your #1 priority!
- Z – Zero in on what matters most to your partner. Know your partner’s likes and dislikes.
Leona Hamel, Romance Agent™, speaker, and coach
Author, The ABC's of Tease & Please - A Romance Handbook
A division of LDH Enterprises Inc.